It looks just the way you see it above. Recently, this new marvel was released into the Indian market. Lava XOLO X900is the first smartphone to be powered by Intel processor. ARM processors usually dominated the chip-space of smartphones and now, since Intel has taken it on, it spells a new beginning for lovers of smartphones.
Soon, it expected that Intel will team up with the likes of Lenovo, Motorola and European telecom operator Orange to release Intel-powered smartphones. This is where the big break may occur for Intel.
On the features of Lava XOLO X900, they are as follows:
1. Android 2.3 ‘Gingerbread’ 4.03-inch 1024x600p display
2. Intel Z2460 single-core chip clocked at 1.6Ghz.
3. Near Field Communication hardware, two cameras as well as 16GB of internal storage
4. 4-inch (1024x600 pixels) display
5. 8-megapixel camera with auto-focus and flash
6. a secondary 1.3-megapixel unit on the front
1.6 GHz CPU, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of storage, NFC, Wi-Fi and GPS.
Users of Lava XOLO X900 can expect the fulfillment of the promises held out by manufacturer of the smartphone to provide an update to Ice Cream Sandwich version of Android in early-next quarter, which will be pushed over-the-air.
Samsung topples Nokia as top phone-maker, shipped 93M handsets in Q1