1. Tappy Tunes. This is a musical application found on iPods and iPhones. You get more than a hundred songs if you pick the Holiday Full package. You can either let the tempo slow or fast for your enjoyment. As you can see, there's also something in it for children.
2. Bookworm. This let's you play games on iPods or iPhones. The goal of the player is to link words. Very interesting for one who wants to grow his or her vocabulary.
3. Fandango. You can browse cinemas and theaters on this app and read review, watch trailers. Then you can select the ticket you prefer and purchase in a flash. This enable you to get into shows like a rock star when others are bounced. Cool, don't you think? As an iPhone user, you also have the benefits of logging into your Facebook account and leaving your reviews on latest movies. Check out the 'Top Box Office' icon for more movie news.
4. iDrink. Now, this makes you remember that you're thirsty. So if you're thinking; what will I drink next? Think iDrink. There's a vast database of spirits, liqueurs and mixers you can enjoy here. The 'Random' button, which is a little addition to the app, gives you a random list of cocktail you can have next.
5. Tic Tac Toe Free. Children game. You can take this with you when traveling with your kids. Your children will bless you for it and you can also enjoy yourself if you play all sorts of games. You can play alone or with someone else. If your child wants to play against a computer, he or she can do so, especially if you set the levels of playing difficulty accordingly.
These are just a few of the many apps that can be found on iPhones. Proper use of these apps can help you to enjoy your iPhones.
Filed under Web Apps